Danielle Turk, CNP, ROHP, RNCP
Danielle Turk is the owner and founder of CLEAR WELLNESS NUTRITION.
In 2012, she earned her designation as a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP), Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP, RNCP). Her passion for nutrition inspires her clients towards optimal nutrition and lifestyle habits.
In addition to her private practice, Danielle is the nutritional consultant of two medical doctors. Her counselling has helped many reach their desired weight and improved laboratory results in the areas of cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar and more.
While applying the latest nutritional science, her counseling leads clients towards a whole food diet for optimal hormone balance, energy, ideal weight and overall; better health.
Danielle is a First Class Honor Graduate of the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. She is a proud member of the Nutritional Practitioners Council of Canada, The International Organization of Nutritional Consultants, the National Association of Nutrition Professionals and a Certified Metabolic Balance Coach.
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP)
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP)
- Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner (RNCP)
- Certified Perfect Health Instructor of the Chopra Wellness Centre
- Member of the Nutritional Practitioners Council of Canada
- Member of the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants