Danielle Turk, CNP, ROHP, RNCP
Danielle Turk is a Nutritional and Orthomolecular Health Practitioner certified by the Nutritional Practitioners Council of Canada and The International Organization of Nutritional Consultants. She is a Member of the ICPA, a Harvard Medical School Health Coach, and is a Certified Perfect Health Instructor with The Chopra Centre for Wellbeing, where she studied with the world renowned, Deepak Chopra MD. Her office is located at 960 Lawrence Ave. suite 306 in Toronto.
Danielle specializes in nutrition at the cellular level based on your biochemical individuality. Her clients have benefited with better health, energy and vitality through her comprehensive nutrition and health program. By considering all aspects of health: the physical, nutritional, environmental, and emotional components, Danielle has promoted healing and wellbeing.
Helping people and their families achieve vibrant health is her mission and passion.
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP)
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP)
- Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner (RNCP)
- Harvard Medical School Health Coach
- Certified Perfect Health Instructor of the Chopra Wellness Centre
- Member of the Nutritional Practitioners Council of Canada
- Member of the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants