Danielle Turk, CNP, ROHP, RNCP
Danielle Turk a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Natural Nutrition – Clinical Practitioner and owner and founder of CLEAR WELLNESS NUTRITION Inc.
Her passion for nutrition inspires her clients to eat better and live better while reaching their health and weight goals.
Her counselling has helped many reach their desired weight and improved laboratory results in the areas of cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar and more.
While applying the latest nutritional science, her counselling leads her clients towards a whole food diet for optimal hormone balance, energy, ideal weight and overall; better health.
Danielle is a First Class Honor Graduate of the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. In 2012, she earned the designations, Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP/RNCP), Natural Nutrition – Clinical Practitioner (NNCP) and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP).
CNP, RNCP, ROHP, NNCP, are designations given by the Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioner (CANNP) and the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC) to qualified healthcare professionals who specialize in maintaining or restoring biochemistry and physiology in the body for optimum health and well-being.
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP)
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP)
- Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner (RNCP)
- Certified Perfect Health Instructor of the Chopra Wellness Centre
- Member of the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants
- Certified Metabolic Balance Coach